Delivery of loads from Poland to Ukraine is one of the main service of our company. SinoUA provides weekly road transport of goods from Poland to Ukraine.
We will undertake all customs clearance procedures for your goods from Poland to Ukraine. For “turnkey” delivery calculation we need from the Client next information: total volume in CBM and gross weight in KGs, invoice’s sum & Commercial Invoice, whether it is necessary to close the EX-A or T1.
Goods from Poland are currently sold in many retail chains of Ukraine, and their delivery from Poland will take place instantly and without incident, if these goods will be in the hands of our logisticians. Loads from Poland to Ukraine is best transported by road, while loading full volume of the truck – 40, 86 or 120 CBM. Delivery of goods from Poland to Ukraine usually takes near 6-10 days, with final delivery of the load to our warehouse at Lutsk, where our Client can pick-up it yourself.
We provide full-range services throughout Poland:
• “Turnkey” delivery cost is start from 700 USD/CBM by car with close EX-A & T1;
• Delivery time: 6-10 days;
• Consolidation of your goods from various suppliers in our warehouse in Chelm;
• Registration of all export documents, work with legal entities and individuals as senders;
• Customs clearance of goods from Poland, insurance (optional);
• Payment to your Poland money provider for your goods through swift transfer;
• Delivery of your load to any ukrainian city from Lutsk by courier service such as Intime, Nova Pochta.
We have experience in delivering the following product groups from Poland:
– auto parts and accessories;
– industrial, medical, chemical equipment;
– clothes, shoes, bags, lingerie;
– wheel tires and wheels;
– radiators, dry mixes, paint;
– power tools, electrical equipment, lamps;
– furniture and accessories;
– household appliances and computer components.