Delivery from Hong Kong is the service needed many Ukrainian importers in current 2020. After all, Hong Kong is the largest business center of Asia, the best country for organizing business.
Air delivery from Hong Kong is higher in cost, but allows you to receive consolidated load from Hong Kong at our warehouse in Lutsk as soon as possible (14-16 days), and shipping from Hong Kong is much cheaper, but longer in time (50-60 days). We can arrange clearance of shipping and customs documents in Hong Kong and insure your load, if necessary. Also, our company will take over all procedures for customs clearance of goods from Hong Kong to Ukraine.
Delivery of goods from Hong Kong comes from Hong Kong, Kowloon.
We provide full-range services throughout Hong Kong:
– load insurance at the request of the Client (1% of the invoice’s sum);
– customs clearance, we work only with senders-legal entities;
– payment to your money provider for your goods through swift transfer;
– delivery of goods across the country.
Features of transportation of consolidated cargo from Hong Kong:
– “turnkey” delivery to any city of Ukraine;
– payment upon delivery of the goods to the recipient (or after delivery of your cargo to our warehouse in Kyiv);
– order the required batch (not full container);
– the possibility of air shipments – start from 50 KGs;
– monitoring the movement of goods, the message delivery status;
– collection of cargo at the sender’s warehouse;
– execution of export documents;
– guaranteed export closure;
– weekly shipbuilders;
– airplane departures 1-2 times per week.
– air (minimum weight is 50 KGs) – start from 9 USD/KGs,
– sea (minimum volume is 1 CBM) – start from 1000 USD/CBM in our warehouse at Kyiv.
Sea transport is 50-60 days;
Air transport is 14-16 days in our warehouse at Lutsk.
We have extensive experience in the integrated delivery of the following products from Hong Kong:
– glasses and frames;
– medical equipment, room ionizers;
– electronic components, professional audio and video equipment, video cards, ant-miners;
– fur and leather products;
– sportswear and sports equipment;
– robotic toys, souvenirs.